lol cute

lol cute
emmi me and random princess lady haha im big

the 9 silly frazes of the day xD

abunch of silly stuff people i know said


"does bazuka mean boob? thats not fair i whana boob!"  and my bosses little cousin said that xD

"whenever you talk about choke it makes me need too poop!" loosa said that xD

"you always talk about wanting too be a boy why all we do is look at bums???" ryuz said that o.O

"I'M JELOUS OF YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN PEE STANDING UP!" i said that too chokey xD

"what the donkey fucc orange gong of china!" some random ryan said that O_O LOL reminded me of me o.O

"imature brats" nikki said that and the reason it's silly is because she's imature ^^

"pimping in his chain pimpin in his shoes pimping in his pants pimpin in his hat that ryans the pimp!"
choke said that LOOOL

"omg you just shot off his ballz!" 21 jump street xD

"you have the right too..... suck my dIck!!" also 21 jump street xD

No comments:

Post a Comment