lol cute

lol cute
emmi me and random princess lady haha im big

STUPID CHALLENGE

Well i got almost too the end but... well you see there was 10k until i finished it and i only had two mins by that time because i took a 3 hour nap.... =________= well i stayed up the whole rest of the week and still diden't manage i wasted 45+ stones i sloted all day and night until my nap... and still diden't finish? what the fucc gives pico? seriously? i wasted 6 days on my life for what again? god damn it that makes me mad i've done this time and time again sence the maid challenge and never gotten it =_____= sooo? does pico hate me or something???? o-o gosh really??? .____. and abunch of people i don't get along with got it e,e birdpoop got it... i think nikki got it e,e the only person i like that got it was rina i think AND too top me not geting it and nikki and birdpoop geting it chokey diden't get it =_____= pico stop being so god damn mean too me! what the heck did i do? >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment