lol cute

lol cute
emmi me and random princess lady haha im big

Anime Crowd

Ok so this is basicaly what i did out of bordum anyways the point of this post is that so people come and tell me "Soul Eater is the best anime ever!!!" and alot of people tell me this and talk about it but i don't have time too check it out and see what the animes like so i'm curious and wondering and then when i finaly have time too watch it i watch it and get exited and fangirl about it xD well then i go and expect too talk about it and stuff and not feel left out and know what everyones talking about well when i go on everyones like "HETALIA IS AWSOME!!!" and no one cares about soul eater anymore e,e and i'm still fangirling about it and then i get left out... thats just an example of the millions of times this sort of thing has happend too me please tell me i'm not the only 1 with this problem... well basicaly i got bored took a pico picture of me and my alt and edited it too make it look like crona and ragnarok wich are some of my favorite soul eater characters xD but as usual i'm a lone fan again right? xD well at least i can enjoy it ^^ tiny ragnarok is kawaii ! and cronas kawaii too but the scared of everyone is reminding me of me LOL well cronas problems worse but still anyways you people stop telling me how great 1 anime is when i DON"T HAVE TIMETOO WATCH IT! and then when i do watch it not care next time i here this i WILL NOT watch what you tell me too no matter how much you talk abotu it because i hate being a lone fan! HATE IT! so from now on Lamp... i will not listen too you people even though soul eater is super epic *-* i will not watch hetalia! i don't care what you say i say NO i prefer what ever i watch and i wont rush into it i'll watch it when i want or just not watch it so DONT NAGG ME ABOUT ANIME WHEN I HAVEN"T EVEN FINISHED THE LAST ONE YOU FORCED ME TOO WATCH i'm only 1 person! AND IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM YOU KNOW WHAT I SAY!!

Come Back And Say It When Your Completely Symetrical! *pew pew* xD

No comments:

Post a Comment