lol cute

lol cute
emmi me and random princess lady haha im big

Sorry!

Ok so lately i've been alittle unsure about alot of things i don't know if it's the lack of people talking too me or just that everyone changed and most of my old friends hate me wich makes me unsure about talking too the other ones because i'm a wimp and won't talk too people i don't whana lose
   and i get confused and scared when talking too people now i get uncomfertable and say some stuff that i either don't mean or just random

Geez i'm starting too feel like crona o.O  gosh next thing i know i'm in corners saying
 "i don't know how too deal with that!"   sheesh i hope i snapp outta this crazy soon e,e
the point of this post was...... Well there wasen't a point really i might start using my blog too blah blah about stuff soon xD so feel free too stop looking at the posts o.o and some randomness here i'm starting too like those dark lullabys LOL so heres a few of them xDDD

oh i also like this even though it's not really a lullaby LOL


      DON'T READ THIS PART IT'S ME FREAKING OUT DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STOP READING NOW


Oh just great i guess nikki acctually does hate me o.o good i guess i can deal with that e,e i still think i should quit pico or better yet suiside would be nice wouldn't it? then i wouldn't feel misserabble in real or pico right? i think i should go with that i really do....or maybe you people who hate me shoudl just block letters and not go too ooku and leave me alone e,e you people who really hate me unuf too push me too suiside can go ahead and do it if you continue it'll probably work soon when i'm in a pethetic mood like this yeah continue and you'll get your way soon unuf just push and push at my emotions till i fall apart right? pretend too be my friend then push and push and push and you'll get your way soon unuf always works on misserable fools like me... wouldn't have worked a few years ago i wouldn't have trusted you i never trusted anyone i wish i could just go back too that i sound really stupid right now don't i .... 


No comments:

Post a Comment