lol cute

lol cute
emmi me and random princess lady haha im big

Random Combonation's

 this one is kinda bad but i tryed
 this one is probably the worsed xD
 ok this is bad too don't judge me !
 ok this 1 is weird but it's kinda cute... o.0
 ok this is just plane newb =-=
 this is kinda cute too  xD
 ok this is lame LOL
 i dislike this one on personal levels o.O
 this is a very strange combanation LOL
 i love this one you probably seen me runign around in it in ooku LOL
 i also love this 1 i kinda got the idea from copying my sisters red combo thats kinda like it but mien has more details o-o
this 1 is the newest xD


i will probably make more another time these are just the stuff i wore today xD and the reason half of that is in a newb room is because i felt odd doing this in ooku just changing cloths liek amillion times LOL so yeah nikki said she liek=d my combanatiosn so i put a few on the blog i have alot more because i have a combanation for everything in my closet and sence i have a full inventory that means 700 LOL o-o anyways go away now im trying too get tayo too take a nap because he's acting depressed and im the only person alowed too be depressed it makes my depressedness not as sucky LOL!! now scram stalker xD i love how i post soemthing about you stalkign me at the end of every post i betchu think it's anoying why are you reading this anyway? i don't have much friends left so who the heck is reading this??? o-o just sayin o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment